Wooohooo it runs! Here is my current map: http://www.geocities.com/ma71supratu...sity.V1.11.cal
It runs well at steady throttle from idle to 2500rpm.
I had also rewired the AEM wideband gauge so it runs off relayed battery power, but noticed the laptop and gauge were now about 1/2 AFR off. Once I reverted back to the AEM EMS's calibration for the gauge (rather than the calibrations provided by the gauge's spec sheet) they matched. Gain was 1.00 to get 2.35 volts with the sensor disconnected.
Now while the car idles well, it is at 11.7-12.3 AFR. If I try to lean it out (adjust fuel from 8.0 to 7.0) it stumbles... Also, when I open the throttle slightly to rev the engine higher, it will stumble if I don't add throttle very very gently. O2 reads lean when the stumble happens, so I added fuel above the idle load, but it didn't help much so I suspect it is a throttle tip-in setting I need to look at. My plan at the moment is to convert to boost comp, basing the map off the range I know the car runs well at so I'll know whether its tip-in or just a bad fuel map at higher loads. I also do not trust the O2's readings 100% because I'd think it should idle well at 13:1 AFR
The car idles at about -10.5psi, and at 2500rpm is at about -8.5psi. At idle the autometer boost gauge reads -22inhg, about 1inhg lower than it did on the stock ecu